Monday, 22 April 2013

48 Questions!

Ok, so I've seen this on a few blogs & thought it might be fun to attempt it myself, haha....


1. What time did you get up this morning? I'm currently on time off from studying so it's sort of an excuse for me to sleep in later than usual HOWEVER I am desperately trying to get up at a reasonable time. I woke up at 8:30..that's reasonable right?

2. How do you like your steak?  I'm not a major fan of steak however when I have it I prefer it medium! 

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?  Ooooo..I believe the last film I saw at the cinema was Les Miserables? which was quite a while ago! (I loved it. Did you?)

4. What is your favorite TV show?  Ah! This is tough because I'm pretty into my TV shows. I'd say it varies. I LOVE Mad Men. Totally obsessed. But I also love Friends and Sex And The City. 

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? I adore America! I've been there a few times (eurgh that sounds like I'm bragging but it's unintentional I swear!!), most specifically in Florida and New York. So it would most definitely be America. If not there, Rome, it is amazing! 

6. What did you have for breakfast? I had muesli and some orange juice (without bits in as I hate the bits) Pretty boring really.

7. What is your favorite food? Tricky tricky tricky. Potatoes?! Who doesn't like potatoes!

8. Foods you dislike? Beaaaans, tomato ketchup, onions. 

9. Favorite place to eat?  I like Italian food so anywhere that does that really haha!

10. Favorite dressing? Not really a major fan of dressing if I'm going to be honest with you!

11. What did you study at school/college? For my GCSE's I remember doing History, Geography, ICT and Drama (which I was terrible at) and for a-level I took Law, History, English Literature and Language and Psychology! 

12. What are your favorite clothes?  Hmm I like dresses but I'm so picky with my clothes, nothing that fits totally tight or low cut really..I really love this dress I bought about a month ago which I wore to a law ball from Topshop. It was black and flowy, kinda 50s..<3

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?  New Orleans or Germany!

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?  In an optimistic way I shall say 1/2 full!

15. Where would you want to retire? Somewhere near all of my family and friends but it would have to be really lovely and relaxing at the same time..

16. Favorite time of day?  Night time! 

17. Where were you born?  Portsmouth..(not very exciting sorry)

18. What is your favorite sport to watch?  I like watching tennis but thats it really!

19. What is your favorite fragrance? I looooooove Coco Chanel Mademoiselle. My absolute fave that is.

20. What is your favorite face cream?  I'm pretty into Liz Earle

21. Favorite baby/kids products? Not sure I can answer that as I am childless at this present time haha!

22. People watcher?  Honestly, yes, haha!

23. Are you a morning or night person? Probably night person

24. Do you have any pets? 1 dog! I have a male Beagle!

25. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share?  I'm currently in the midst of looking for a holiday with my lovely friend...and preparing for exams..which isn't exciting but it's news at the least haha!

26. What did you want to be when you were little? Scarily enough, I have always wanted to have a career in law...which is what I'm studying now. But I think I recall wanting to be a Disney princess which would be good for income. 


27. What is your favorite memory?  I have lots and lots of favourite memories! Probably going to Florida with my family and friend would be up there with my faves, also going to Italy! 

28. Are you a cat or dog person? Totally a dog person (cats are lovely though)

29. Are you married?  Nope!

30. Always wear your seat belt?  Yep

31. Been in a car accident?  Nonono *touch wood*

32. Any pet peeves?  Rude people, I think they are my biggest peeve. When you hold the door for someone and they just ignore you! People without manners and people who are purposely nasty! Theres no need for it :) 

33. Favorite pizza toppings?  Erm, peppers, mushrooms and chicken!

34. Favorite flower?  White lillies, Daisies and Peonies

35. Favorite ice cream? Boring but I love Vanilla! Sometimes I might be a little daring and have pistachio though

36. Favorite fast food restaurant?  Haha, I'm afraid it has to be McDonalds. You guys are life savers!

37. Have you ever been in love? Hmm, I don't thinkso...I think at the time you think you are but not yet no

38. From whom did you get your last email? From Amazon telling me an order had been dispatched *cheers*

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?  Topshop!! Or Lush! Or Selfridges!

40. Do anything spontaneous lately?  I started my blog! ;)

41. Like your job? I guess I do! It's only part time though whilst I'm studying but it's pleasant

42. Broccoli?  Oh yesh

43. What was your favorite vacation?   Floridaaaaaaaaaaaaa

44. Last person you went out to dinner with?  Er, I think it was my family!

45. What are you listening to right now?  The Rolling Stones - Miss You

46. What is your favorite color? Cream

47. How many tattoos do you have?  I have no tattoos

48. Coffee drinker? Noooo! Bleurgh! The taste is just not for me, even if it had 50 billion spoonfuls of sugar in. Just no! The smell of it is pretty nice though?

Finally finished! It was actually interesting doing this! I encourage you all to give it a go and let me know if you have the same interests/opinions as me! 
Grace xx

2 comments:

  1. Spirulina:
    You can pretty much get it anywhere online. I got my first batch from holland and barrett, but then I realised I can get it cheaper on ebay.
    Make sure to email me, or comment further for the direct link!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I definitely need to try it!

      Delete